Restaurants in Hoboken that will Never Disappoint
If you haven't noticed already, one of our favorite things to do is experience new restaurants - there is so much that you can learn about a particular culture when dining at a new restaurant! We have definitely shared a lot of our fav spots to head to in NYC (and if you haven't, you should definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed), so now it is time to share some of the top spots on the other side of the Hudson, specifically Hoboken, that you should check out! There are a ton of restaurants in Hoboken and you are luckily enough to have us sift them out for you!
- Del Frisco's Grille - This spot opened up in Hoboken about a year ago and is like the little sister to Del Frisco's Steakhouse. Del Frisco's Grille has the same quality of food that Del Frisco's has, it's just a little bit more contemporary and slightly more casual. This should go without saying, but you should definitely order one of their signature steaks - my fave is the 8oz filet mignon. The icing on the cake for Del Frisco's is that they have a huge outdoor patio that you can sit on during the warmer months - all with a view of the Manhattan skyline!
- The Madison Bar & Grill - Although The Madison Bar & Grill is open everyday of the week and for lunch and dinner, you should definitely head here for brunch. Their brunch game is on point. Make a reservation for the next Sunday you're available and you definitely won't be disappointed. The drinks and food are both good and the ambiance is great as well.
- Ainsworth - A spot or two down from Del Frisco's Grille is Ainsworth. You may have heard of Ainsworth already because they have a couple of locations in NYC (one with a rooftop!), but their Hoboken location has something that the NYC locations don't have - a perfect view of the Manhattan skyline. The Ainsworth has a glitzy glam vibe with its decor and serves up your favorite American bites along with some Mexican fare and so much more! The location in Hoboken also has an outdoor bar - which makes summer drinks all that more fun!
- Biggie's - This spot is certainly not a fine dining establishment, but if you want t fun and casual spot to watch just about any sports game, you should definitely try this spot out! What makes Biggie's different than other sports bars is that they are actually known for the fresh fish that they serve - especially their clams. All in all, they have an extensive beer list as well as specialty cocktails that will certainly get you in the mood for the next game that's on.
- City Bistro - Out of all the places on this list, City Bistro certainly has the best vibes. With a beautifully decorate indoor area, an outdoor patio and a rooftop complete with its own bar - this is a spot that you should definitely check out next time you're in the area! For brunch, they have $4 mimosas and bloody marys and every other day they have something going on- Tuesday's are taco Tuesday, Wednesday are wine nights, etc. The food is always amazing and the staff is super accommodating - a definite must do!
Ok, so let's recap: Head over to City Bistro for Wine Wednesdays, Ainsworth to quench your thirst on Thursday Thursday, Del Frisco's Grille for a fab Friday night dinner, Biggie's for a casual, sports filled Saturday night and The Madison Bar & Grill for Sunday Brunch - Hoboken has your week covered!